22 December 2013

Christmas Time!

It's Christmas at the Burnses! Since I don't want to overwhelm y'all with my presence after such a long absence, how about just a parade of pictures?


All animal ornaments (and a few filler bulbs)


With presents!




I kept meaning to switch out the two pictures with more festive ones, but it didn't happen. The purple flower especially irks me, as it clashes *so* badly.


Above the garage.


The front of the house! Oh, and in case you were wondering, I've decided I hate the yellow door. But on the bright side (get it?), I now hate the door color as much as I hate the colors on the rest of the exterior of the house!.

And that's all folks! I might be around again soon with more house updates (we have them!). So stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. 1. I think you should try a green door!
    2. I like your coffee print.
    3. I think you should do an animal-themed tree again next year so your new ornament feels at home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive