- Painted two bedrooms (a total of EIGHT coats - five in one room [the dark blue paint proved to be harder to cover than we anticipated] and three in another)
- Made four trips to Home Depot, one to Lowe's, two to Target
- Completely cleaned all three closets upstairs (including clearing the large closet in the formerly-blue-now-yellow room)
- Removed the bed and all other furniture in the yellow room, and removed the closet doors, which we'll replace with curtains (they were full-sized doors and limited furniture placement) (we're going to have some long-term house guests starting in July, so we needed to clear a room)
- Removed the stone path from our deck to garage door and re-placed the stones in front of the woodshed
- Standard weekly cleaning and lawn care
Despite how busy we've been, this is only a small part of what we need to do. Behold our to-do list.
And I just put this together, so I'm sure I'm missing things. The asterisks indicate work to be done by a contractor. We already have one lined up; they are actually going to start a week from Thursday. Woo! No more textured ceilings - and we'll finally have the stairs and alcove painted!
Oh, and because I don't want to not have ANY pictures, here's a shot of the not-staged-not-one-little-bit guest room.