30 December 2012

Christmas 2013! (Yes, you read that right.)

Two posts in a week!  Clearly, it's the winter break and I'm not teaching.  I should be busy planning for next semester (which starts next Monday - really?!), but I'm still pretending I don't have much to do. Ha.

Anyway, thanks to after-Christmas 50%-off sales, for the first time ever the Burnses will have Christmas decor next year!  Behold.





I never thought I'd say this (I tend to be the family Scrooge), but I can't wait.

Up next: projects!  We have a window seat that's close getting closer to being done, plus a couple other smaller projects to reveal.  Back soon - who knows, there might be three posts this week!

1 comment:

  1. Shiny!!!! Looks like things are going to sparkle at River Rock in 2013!!!
    Love you guys!
    M&D B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive